Frequently Asked Questions
Please be aware that a lite version of Our Warwick is currently in operation. As such, there may be some references below to functionality that is not yet available.
- How can I join OurWarwick?
- To be an active member of the OurWarwick community you must hold a current offer to study at undergraduate level at the University of Warwick. At this time there is no alternative method of registration. However, everyone is welcome to enjoy and share our public content.
- I’ve forgotten my username/password. How can I access my account?
- Oops! If you’ve forgotten your password you can reset it by clicking on “Lost your password?” on the Sign In page. If you’ve forgotten your username, you can use your email address to sign in instead.
- What is and isn’t allowed on OurWarwick?
- Our community rules lay out what we expect from our members. We want a community where people feel safe to learn, share their views, and challenge the views of others. That means being respectful, not using inappropriate language or sharing unsuitable content, and keeping your personal information private.
- What happens if someone breaks the rules?
- Our community rules lay out what we expect from members of the OurWarwick community. We want a community where people feel safe to share their views, and to challenge the views of others. That means being respectful, not using inappropriate language, or sharing unsuitable content.
- How do you keep the community safe?
- Everything posted to the OurWarwick community is read by one of our team who’s trained in safeguarding young people, and every member of our team is DBS checked. We also work with child safeguarding consultancy KidsOKOnline (KOKO) to keep our rigorous safeguarding practices up-to-date and our community safe for every member.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please contact us.